`

`

Advice for first time visitors : This blog grows in valuable content more or less on a day by day basis - There are pages and pages of results, tips, pointers, advice etc etc - Personally, if I were a visitor to this blog I know that I would never read everything and I really don't expect you to either - Simply, my advice is to just 'cherry pick' your way through a few posts - If you like what you read then just follow any of the mbprofits.co.uk links towards the risk-free trial - If this is not for you for whatever reason, regardless, I thank you for taking the time to visit ;

Monday 26 June 2017

The Guardian, Saturday 24th July 2010 :

Matched Betting | mbprofits.co.uk UPDATE : ‘Jason Shearer was curious when he read Guardian Money's article on free bets. Could you really beat the bookies at no risk? He followed our advice, made £770, and reckons it's even simpler than we said ....

.... Over the past month I have researched and used every decent online free bet introductory offer from a bookie. I've taken up 31 offers so far - and I've made in the region of £770.

The money I have made has been absolutely risk free, it's not been about gambling but about playing the system - and it was inspired by Guardian Money. I don't even have to pay tax on my winnings ....’

Though this article is now a little dated the principles and methods remain exactly the same. There is one very BIG exception. At the end of the article it says ‘this is a short term opportunity’. Well, things have indeed moved on, considerably!

I know plenty of people who make a full time living / wage from this and have continually done so for several years!

The article is now over 5 years old (so this is most definitely not a ‘here today gone tomorrow’ thing) and people are still unquestionably making money and living from this 5 years on!

Credibility?

theguardian.com/money/2010/jul/24/free-bets-bookies

And as of day 260 (yesterday) of ‘playing the system’ I have made a clear no hassle TAX-FREE profit of £7302.28 in real-world hard cash in my pocket!

As posted as a short article on my LinkedIn;

linkedin.com/pulse/guardian-saturday-24th-july-2010-jon-court


`