`

`

Advice for first time visitors : This blog grows in valuable content more or less on a day by day basis - There are pages and pages of results, tips, pointers, advice etc etc - Personally, if I were a visitor to this blog I know that I would never read everything and I really don't expect you to either - Simply, my advice is to just 'cherry pick' your way through a few posts - If you like what you read then just follow any of the mbprofits.co.uk links towards the risk-free trial - If this is not for you for whatever reason, regardless, I thank you for taking the time to visit ;

Saturday 26 November 2016

University Anyone? :

Matched Betting | mbprofits.co.uk UPDATE : Disgusting v Genius! > These are my observations of life : So, as openly 'promoted' on Facebook, a 'typical' student 'might expect' (*quite probably will) graduate with £35K of loans against their name! - That statistic, that very fact genuinely disgusts me! - What chance has ANY person got when they are battling £35K+ of bad debt before they have even actually started work? - This is nothing but disgraceful! - And the banner on the right - It's a screenshot taken from Twitter - Admittedly not your 'typical' student BUT just one of THOUSANDS (many are students) that utilise Matched Betting to their full advantage! - And Gemma and I started with only £100 - If we had started with £2.5K, well, in our first 12 months we would have EASILY seen over £20K+ all totally calculated and 100% risk-free! - Check out The Proof page here on this very blog - You will very quickly learn that money is being made! - And then take the totally risk-free trial of what we do via my mbprofits.co.uk link - University anyone?


`