`

`

Advice for first time visitors : This blog grows in valuable content more or less on a day by day basis - There are pages and pages of results, tips, pointers, advice etc etc - Personally, if I were a visitor to this blog I know that I would never read everything and I really don't expect you to either - Simply, my advice is to just 'cherry pick' your way through a few posts - If you like what you read then just follow any of the mbprofits.co.uk links towards the risk-free trial - If this is not for you for whatever reason, regardless, I thank you for taking the time to visit ;

Saturday 28 January 2017

As Published In The Guardian :

Matched Betting | mbprofits.co.uk UPDATE : The Guardian, Saturday 24th July 2010>

‘Jason Shearer was curious when he read Guardian Money's article on free bets. Could you really beat the bookies at no risk? He followed our advice, made £770, and reckons it's even simpler than we said ....

.... Over the past month I have researched and used every decent online free bet introductory offer from a bookie. I've taken up 31 offers so far - and I've made in the region of £770.

The money I have made has been absolutely risk free, it's not been about gambling but about playing the system - and it was inspired by Guardian Money. I don't even have to pay tax on my winnings ....’

Though this article is now a little dated the principles and methods remain exactly the same. There is one very BIG exception. At the end of the article it says ‘this is a short term opportunity’. Well, things have indeed moved on, considerably!

I know plenty of people who make a full time living / wage from this and have continually done so for several years!

The article is now over 6 years old (so this is most definitely not a ‘here today gone tomorrow’ thing) and people are still unquestionably making money and living from this 6 years on!

Credibility?

theguardian.com/money/2010/jul/24/free-bets-bookies

And as of day 526 of ‘playing the system’ Gemma and I have made a clear no-hassle profit of £17,603.01 in real-world hard cash in our pockets!

For more information and to track our personal progress and success simply scroll through this very blog to read my daily Profit Accumulator updates. And if you’re going to take action and not be a bystander, well simply click on;

mbprofits.co.uk


`