`

`

Advice for first time visitors : This blog grows in valuable content more or less on a day by day basis - There are pages and pages of results, tips, pointers, advice etc etc - Personally, if I were a visitor to this blog I know that I would never read everything and I really don't expect you to either - Simply, my advice is to just 'cherry pick' your way through a few posts - If you like what you read then just follow any of the mbprofits.co.uk links towards the risk-free trial - If this is not for you for whatever reason, regardless, I thank you for taking the time to visit ;

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Loving The Free Money! :

Matched Betting | mbprofits.co.uk UPDATE : I genuinely don't understand why people overlook totally free money? - In the 4 days of the Cheltenham Festival I was credited with £380 in bonus money that actually converted into £300 real cash (approx 80% profit conversion), that's money in my pocket, not in some account somewhere, that's actual hard cash in the real world in my bank account ready to be withdrawn! - Admittedly some weeks are better than others (just as with anything?) BUT no matter what the flow of totally free money is undeniably there! - So, with that said I am so very very grateful that free money really does exist! - Just as I have now continually proven for 574 days ....

freetrial.mbprofits.co.uk


`